· Assess and review medical and financial risks of High Net Worth, Retail and Group Term life insurance applications.
· Provide support in the execution of insurance service and marketing strategies to foster business line growth and customer relations.
· To underwrite new business applications and post issuance assessment according to delegated underwriting authority.
· Offers preliminary underwriting assessment.
· Work closely and provide business support to distribution channel to achieve Company’s business targets and managing distributor’s expectations.
· Make decisions within the delegated underwriting authority that are consistent with underwriting standards, compatible with market trends and in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
· Prepare business requirement documents for system enhancements, review functional specifications documents, prepare test cases and perform UAT testing.
· Any other tasks assigned by the company.
· Minimum a Diploma/ Degree and professional qualifications such as ACII, ALU or LOMA
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of life and medical underwriting experience
· Sound knowledge of medical conditions, insurance laws and regulations
· Great initiative, drive and ability to work well independently and effectively in a team.
· Highly adaptable and resilient in a fast-paced challenging environment
· Customer centric with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficient in MS Office