· To receive and scan (including OCR) all incoming documents.
· Verification of incoming documents (hardcopy and softcopy) and data entry into system to trigger the correct workflow.
· Attend to walk-in customers and claim enquiries.
· Contribute to projects surrounding departmental initiatives to meet strategic objectives.
· Any other jobs assigned by the Company/HOD/Section Manager.
· Minimum 1 year’s working experience in similar capacity preferred. Candidates without experience can be considered.
· Minimum GCE ‘O’ level holder.
· Customer centric, meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be able to work independently and as a team.
· Good communication skills.
· Positive working attitude.
· Certificate in Basic Concepts and Principles of Insurance, Commercial General insurance and Personal General Insurance or equivalent preferred, otherwise, confirmation after probation subject to obtaining all certifications.
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with the English and Mandarin Speaking Associates and also, to negotiate settlement with English and Mandarin speaking solicitors.